In the fast-changing world and increased population, employment needs are overgrowing. High levels of completion in job recruitments and retaining processes are posing difficulty for qualified personnel to fit into the right job. This scenario forces one to enter the opportunity of temporary employment. The financial needs of any person are inevitable in his life. Rising unemployment in the country and inflating the prices of commodities are significant reasons in which make a person choose for temporary employment. The right to say this employment as temporary is that the primary employee will intend to join his dream job within a short duration time with Arbeitnehmerüberlassung Pflege
In simple terms, temporary employment refers to a job that is not permanent. A temporary position has also related to popularly as odd jobs. These temporary jobs may be seasonal, contractual or freelanced, part-time, Skilled, semi-skilled, unskilled, etc. A person who is said to employ in a temporary position implies that he will only work in that job role for a short or brief period.
Various roles of Temporary Employment
- Industrial Trainings:
Sometimes temporary employment is also viewed as a part of training like industrial training or apprentice, which would give basic knowledge and experience about the workplace. Temporary employees have distinguished from permanent employees in various.
- Part-time or casual working:
Nowadays, students are also engaged in temporary working arrangements like casual working where they can go to work in their free time or leave days or evening times to earn money to cope with their educational and other expenses. Developed countries also encourage students to opt for part-time employments to learn making skills, life skills, and job cultures.
- Seasonal Employment.
Some industries have peak seasons where the demand is high, and the number of employees they need is also high. So, they hire a more significant number of employees as temporary workers to get their job done. For example, festival seasons or harvest seasons, tax filing seasons, etc.,
- Job switching or job waiting for scenarios:
Persons waiting for their dream job or when they wish to switch for another job can bridge the time gap by opting for temporary employment to compensate for their financial needs or jobless times
- Contract basis employment scenario:
Sometimes employees are hired temporarily on a contractual basis. This situation arises in construction employment and other various places. Personals are retained for a fixed contract period and have terminated at the end of the contract period.
Other factors of Temporary Employment:
- There are various reasons for the company to hire temporary employees, such as reduced cost of salary expenses, opportunity y to use the labor force without having an obligation to give them a permanent job and related benefits, and the ability to cope with high demands and efficiency, etc. It may consider as an advantage for the hiring company.
- The training cost and labor hiring charges due to increased labor turnover may turn as a disadvantage to the hiring company. Frequent change of labor may leave loopholes in the work and may create conflicts and unnecessary interruption with permanent workers.